What’s in YOUR Bag? Your best Travel Gear and Gadgets!
Share all your favorites in your travel bag and help others pack their dream bags with only the best of the best! What 3-5 things do you love having on the road with you (laptops, cameras, tablets, luggage, backpacks, phones, phone plans, that awesome water bottle that is also a foam roller, some piece of clothing that works 6 ways from Sunday….)? Pick your 3-5 best.
Learn How I Make Over $10K Per Month Publishing Websites
Long before the words Blogger, SEO, Wordpress or Digital Nomad even existed, I created websites that surpassed my six-figure income within one year and allowed me to work from home. Today, I am fully location independent, do work I LOVE and have total control over my schedule. Has entrepreneurship had it's ups and downs? Absolutely, and you can learn everything I know about how to build a sustainable business online, publishing websites about travel, your hometown, fitness, health and so many other niches.
I'll even show you how you can start totally free and not worry at all about which host, what domain name,
a logo and all the other none sense most people waste their early time on that is frustrating and earns you zero income. You'll learn much of my SEO "secret sauce," completely legitimate tactics no one else is using. The course is being developed now, so sign up today (no spam, I promise) and be the first to know when I launch it at a special discounted rate. Course Coming Soon!
Tech4Trek Discounts for Digital Nomads and Travelers
- Note: If you join Google Fi through this link: Google Fi, we each receive $20 Fi credit.
- ExpressVPN - use this link to sign up and we each get 30 days free!
- Charles Schwab - pay NO fees for ATM withdrawals anywhere in the world and get reimbursed for those charged at machines. Use this link and you may get $100 when you become a Schwab client (** I don't know exactly how it works).
- Chase Sappire Preferred Card - pay no foreign transaction fees, get 60,000 bonus points (about $750)
- AirBnb - if you're new to AirBnb (is that even possible?), get $40 in travel credit on your first trip.